February 1, 2021
In celebration of National Cancer Awareness Month this month of February, the Philippine Radiation Oncology Society or PROS is one with the country towards DOH-initiative #HealthyPilipinas.
Exactly two years ago, the National Integrated Cancer Control Act was also signed into a law wherein more radiotherapy facilities in several government hospitals across the country would have to be operational in the next few years towards holistic approach in cancer management.
PROS launched a digital poster competition among its 46 resident physicians with three (3) entries from nine (9) training institutions, namely
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center
- Makati Medical Center
- Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical
- Perpetual Help Medical Center - Las Piñas
- Philippine General Hospital
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Southern Philippines Medical Center
- The Medical City
- University of Santo Tomas.