December 10, 2017
ESTRO-SEAROG: Multidisciplinary Management of Head and Neck Oncology
This multidisciplinary course organised as a collaboration between ESTRO and EHNS (European Head and neck Society) is aimed at specialists and trainees with interest and expertise in head and neck surgery (head and neck surgeons, oto-rhino-laryngologists, maxillo-facial surgeons, reconstructive surgeons, etc.), radiation oncologists, medical oncologists and other medical specialties involved in the treatment of patients with head and neck cancer.
Course Aim Rational
The course aims to be interactive through integration of multidisciplinary lectures and more focused workshops. The faculty includes renowned European experts involved in the multidisciplinary treatment of head and neck cancer.
- Vincent Grégoire, Radiation Oncologist, Cliniques Universitaires St-Luc, Brussels (BE)
- René Leemans, Head and Neck Surgeon, VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam (NL)
- Lisa Licitra, Medical Oncologist, Istituto Tumori, Milan (IT)
- Jesper Grau Eriksen, Clinical Oncologist, Odense University Hospital, Odense (DK)
- Cai Grau, Radiation Oncologist, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus (DK)
- Jean-Pascal Machiels, Medical Oncologist, Cliniques Universitaires St-Luc, Brussels (BE)
- Piero Nicolai, Oto-Rhino-Laryngologist and Head and Neck Surgeon, University of Brescia, Brescia (IT)
- Frank A. Pameijer, Radiologist, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht (NL)
- Kiattisa Sommat, Radiation Oncologist, National Cancer Centre Singapore, Singapore
- Yoke-Lim Soong, Radiation Oncologist, National Cancer Centre Singapore, Singapore
For more details click HERE